100% Mice Removal
Get rid of your problem for good.
Request a Free Estimate
We are here to assist you.
Our solution is a permanent one.
Disinfection After Extermination
Disinfect Your Chicago Property After Mice Removal
The disinfection process is a crucial step in the permanent removal of pests. Sporicidin is used by Mice Mob Exterminators to disinfect your attic or crawl space where the mice have been removed. Sporicidin is a chemical commonly used by pest exterminators to remove odors and scent trail left by the offending pests. Disinfecting your facility and removing scents serves multiple purposes:
- Combats health hazards introduced by pests
- Removes foul odors and freshens your facility
- Removes scent trails that might attract more pests
Why We Chose Sporicidin
Mice Mob Exterminators uses Sporicidin because it is proven to be a safe, effective, and resilient treatment for pest odors and diseases. This product has the following benefits:
- Cannot only clean, but disinfect and deodorize in just one step
- Solution is ready to use and does not require dilution
- Continually fights bacteria for up to six months
- Can kill 100% of organisms that cause disease and odor
- The product kills fungus, bacteria, viruses, mildew, and tuberculosis
- Not harmful to surfaces made of plastic, treated wood, latex, glass, vinyl, metal, and glazed porcelain
- Low toxicity
For more information about our Chicagoland mouse control and disinfection processes, call Mice Mob Exterminators at 312-833-1280!
Why Choose Us?
√ No Contracts
√ Family Owned & Operated
√ 5 Star Reviews on Yelp
√ 5 Star Reviews on Angie's List